Hamilton Island is situated in the middle of Queensland’s Whitsunday Islands and at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Here you’ll experience everything that is great about Australia – beautiful natural surrounds, calm waters, warm weather, fascinating coral reefs and diverse flora and fauna.
As the ultimate Great Barrier Reef holiday destination, Hamilton Island is the perfect getaway to explore the unique tropical environment of the Whitsundays. Whether you’re looking for plenty to do or nothing at all, Hamilton Island is the ultimate Great Barrier Reef getaway.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hamilton Island, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||The best time to visit Hamilton Island is in autumn (late-April to late-June) and spring (mid-October to mid-December).|
|PRICE||From $1,114 per person, twin share|
|Travel Period||Price valid for stays between 1 Apr – 20 Dec 18, 6 Jan – 31 Mar 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at The Reef View Hotel
With large, comfortable, modern rooms, the Reef View Hotel offers a perfect getaway for couples, families or groups of friends.
Spacious, comfortable and with most rooms boasting incredible sea views, the Reef View Hotel offers stylish and family-friendly Hamilton Island accommodation.
The Reef View Hotel offers a Garden View Room that has been configured for easy wheelchair access. Key features include safe lock key entry, automatic door closer, wide entry wardrobe, fully accessible bathroom and a king split bed with hoist, plus there are no steps throughout (balcony included) and all fittings have been height adjusted.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a Garden View Room at The Reef View Hotel
- Full buffet breakfast daily (except Beach club)
- A la carte breakfast daily (Beach club)
- Return transfers from Hamilton Island Airport or Marina
- Access to all resort facilities
Whitsundays Tour Highlights
- Great Barrier Reef full day tour
- Whitehaven Beach half day tour
- Admission to WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
Hamilton Island Features and Activities
Hamilton Island Main Features:
- Free Wi-Fi (common areas)
- 6 Pools
- Clownfish Kids Club (6 weeks – 14 years) operating daily during school holidays, Mon to Sat other dates (extra charge)
- Spa wumurdaylin (day spa)
- Golf course (18 holes)
Hamilton Island Free Activities:
- Snorkelling and use of equipment
- Paddle skis
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- National park walks
- Use of scheduled Island Shuttle service
- Prices quoted are per person, twin share
- Prices valid for travel 1 Apr – 20 Dec 18, 6 Jan – 31 Mar 19. For travel outsides these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates
- Children 0 to 12 years stay FREE when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding.
- Children 0 to 12 years eat FREE from the children’s menu when dining with adults in selected restaurants (conditions apply).
- There are 1 accessible room available, so if these are required, ensure you advise our travel consultant at time of booking
- Accommodation excludes all meals other than specified
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays.