Spend 3 nights at the luxurious and family-friendly Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains – MGallery by Sofitel. Plus spend a day at Scenic World and ride the largest aerial cablecar in the Southern Hemisphere, the Scenic Skyway.
The World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park is only a 90 minute drive west from Sydney.
Spend 3 nights at the Fairmont Resort – a reliable choice for luxury, family-friendly and accessible accommodation in Leura, the cultural centre of the region.
Plus, experience the grandeur of the Blue Mountains from above on the Scenic Skyway or glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||NSW Blue Mountains|
|WHEN TO GO||The Blue Mountains are a great year-round destination|
|PRICE||From $499 per person, twin share|
If you’re wondering what makes the Blue Mountains great for travellers with special needs check out Julie Jones from Have Wheelchair Will Travel’s review of this NSW mini-break favourite.
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains – MGallery by Sofitel
On the edge of the Jamison Valley in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park and only a 90 minute drive west from Sydney, the Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains is a reliable choice for luxury and accessible accommodation.
The resort features a wide range of free leisure activities, including 2 swimming pools, a fitness center and a tennis court.
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains – MGallery Collection is 5-minutes’ drive from Leura Village and within 10-minutes’ drive from both Wentworth Falls and the Three Sisters. The Leura Golf Club is a 1-minute walk from the property.
The spacious rooms and suites offer either panoramic views of the valley, the fairway, swimming pool or gardens. All rooms feature a modern en suite, a mini-bar, and a flat-screen TV.
Explore the resort’s extensive 9.5 hectares of grounds and gardens or soak in the hot tub, while family members are entertained in 1 of the resorts 3 children’s’ games rooms. 30 minutes’ or 50MB of free WiFi is provided per 24 hours.
Fairmont resort offers 5 on-site dining options, designed to meet any mood or occasion. Guests can enjoy high tea or evening drinks in Sublime Lounge, casual fire-side dining at Embers, or modern cuisine at Eucalypt Restaurant.
- 3 nights accommodation in a superior room
- 1 breakfast per person during your stay
- Access to all resort facilities
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway. Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill as breathtaking views are revealed beneath your feet through the electro-glass cabin floor. For the less adventurous, seating and solid flooring is also available!
With 360° views, the 720 metre journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley stretching to the horizon.
Alternatively, why not discover panoramic views of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains from the Scenic Cableway.
The 510 metre journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and also returns visitors to the top of the escarpment. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.
Wheelchair accessible with a capacity for 84 passengers, the Cableway is the steepest and largest aerial cable car in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Full-day unlimited pass to Scenic World in the Blue Mountains
- Experience the UNESCO-listed landscapes of the Blue Mountains
- Make the most of unlimited rides on the Scenic Skyway, Cableway, Walkway, and Railway
- Enjoy spectacular views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
- Prices quoted are per person, twin share
- Prices valid for travel 1 Nov 2018 – 31 March 2019. For travel outsides these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates
- There are 4 accessible superior rooms available, so if these are required, ensure you advise our travel consultant at time of booking
- Accommodation excludes all meals other than specified