Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane is a premium, full-service hotel designed for business and leisure travellers looking for comprehensive and well-appointed international-standard facilities enhanced with efficient and attentive service.
Conveniently located in South Brisbane the hotel is within an easy walking distance of Southbank Parklands, the Mater Hospital and Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital precinct, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, the Queensland Performing Arts Complex, Gallery of Modern Art and the Queensland Museum.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Brisbane, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Brisbane year-round, but the best time is from February to May. The city’s winter (June to August) and spring (September to November) are also popular times to visit thanks to the mild temps and dry days.|
|PRICE||From $88 per person, per night|
One Day in Brisbane with kids:
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between 1 Apr 18 – 31 Mar 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane
Stay at Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane with your choice of accommodation. The hotel has a modern elegant vibe and boasts 7 accessible rooms, one on every floor. The Swiss-Belhotel has easy access from the street and throughout all areas within the hotel.
From Superior Rooms to Swiss-SuperSuites and interconnecting rooms, many with views of the Brisbane River, city skyline or Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point cliffs. Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available to all guests.
The hotel features a full-size gymnasium, indoor heated pool and an outdoor jogging track. Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane’s Café 63 offers breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week as well as room service for all guests. Café 63 serves authentic Australian style cuisine with fresh produce sourced from local farms.
- Accommodation at Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane
- Easy walking to Brisbane’s centre and main attractions.
- Access to all resort facilities such as pool, restaurant, cafe, bar to name just a few.
Swiss-Belhotel Brisbane’s facilities
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- From price based on 1 night in a Superior Twin or a Superior King room.
- Children from 0 to 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children are 3 to 11 years – up to 2 children free when sharing with 2 adults and using existing bedding.
- Prices valid for travel 1 Apr 18 – 31 Mar 19. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays