Offering the only rooms with views of Uluru in Ayers Rock Resort, the hotel offers 218 elegant guestrooms within an oasis of native gardens. Accommodation options are diverse from deluxe rock view rooms to shady poolside rooms all located under a canopy of towering gum trees and garden beds dotted with native shrubs and flowers. The hotel also provides accessible rooms and can offer an interconnecting room for families.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Yulara, NT|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Uluru year-round. But Autumn is one of the best times to visit Alice Springs, with warm days and cool nights.|
|PRICE||From $450 per room, per night | CALL US NOW ON 1300 404 100 FOR AN UP TO DATE PRICING|
If you’re wondering what makes Uluru so great for travellers with special needs, check out Julie Jones from Have Wheelchair Will Travel‘s review of this exceptional place in the Red Centre.
Discover incredible things to do in the Red Centre and Uluru for families:
|Travel period||Call us on 1300 404 100 for an up to date pricing|
Accommodation at Desert Gardens Hotel
Offering the only rooms with views of Uluru in Ayers Rock Resort, the hotel offers 218 elegant guestrooms within an oasis of native gardens.
Accommodation options are diverse from deluxe rock view rooms to shady poolside rooms all located under a canopy of towering gum trees and garden beds dotted with native shrubs and flowers. The hotel also provides accessible room and can offer an interconnecting room for families.
Want to learn more about Desert Gardens Hotel accessible accommodation? CLICK HERE
CALL US NOW ON 1300 404 100
- Accommodation at Desert Gardens Hotel.
- Good location – Exceptional Ayer’s rock view.
- Access to all hotel facilities.
Desert Gardens Hotel facilities
- Prices quoted are per person per night based on a twin share occupancy.
- From price based on 1 night in a Garden View Room.
Child: 0-15 years – free of charge when sharing with adults and using existing bedding.
Child: 0-12 years – eat breakfast free at buffet restaurants. Maximum 2 children per full paying adult.
Child: 13-15 years – child rates apply for breakfast.
- Call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays